Sunday, April 25, 2010

Puerto Rican Pride Poem

Roses Are red,
Puerto Ricans Are Brown,
That Is My Race,
So Dont Let It Down,
My Puerto Rican Pride,
I Will Not Hide,
My Puerto Rican Race,
I Will Not Disgrace,
My Puerto Rican Blood,
Flows Hot And True,
My Puerto Rican Peeps,
I Will Stand By You,
True, Think And Thin,
Till The Day I Die,
Our Puerto Rican Flag,
Will Always Stand High,
I Yell This Poem,
louder Than All The Rest,
Cuz Everyone knows,
Puerto Ricans Are The Best,
Puerto Rican Pride Is My Mind,
Puerto Rican Blood Is My Kind,
So Step Aside And Let Me Through,
Cuz its All About The Puerto Rican Crew!

3 comments:

  1. Who is the author of this poem. Truely good. Only one question. the one line, True, think and thin. Trying to get an understanding. I thought it was meant to mean "Through thick and thin", since it states before and after, I will stand by you and Till the day I die. Am I wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and I would like to know who wrote it. Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete